Hall of Table Hockey Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hall of Table Hockey Forum

Your home to talk about our hobby

You are not connected. Please login or register

My most beautiful game (for now!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My most beautiful game (for now!) Empty My most beautiful game (for now!) October 11th 2019, 4:19 pm

nmns26

I bought this ADP Powerplay table hockey game from a secondhand dealer. It was in good condition but completely covered with dust and the mechanisms were blocked by hardened grease. In addition, the players were not realistic: they looked like jockeys rather than hockey players.

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_4013 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_4012

I completely disassembled the table and mechanisms until the smallest bolt. I cleaned, sanded and repainted everything. Everything was in perfect working order.

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_4311 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_4310

Then I had to find more realistic players. I liked the form of Wayne Gretzky table players but they were too small compared to my table. I contacted a Chinese company that makes figurines, I sent a picture of Wayne Gretzky players and they made me a model of player and goalie to the right dimension (10cm in height).

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_4611

I received the 2 figures and I bought the material to reproduce them myself in sufficient quantity: hand-made silicon mold for pouring the resin.
It was also necessary to make pucks with the same method (stiga puck model)

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_6710 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_6711 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_6810

It was also necessary to find a system of attachment which adapts to the old supports. Glue, pipe and bolts allowed fixing.

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_6811

Then long painting work, stickers, varnish to achieve 4 teams: Montreal 2016, Quebec all-times, and my all-stars.

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_2416 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_2417 My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_2418

Last step, customization of the table with advertisements and side decor

My most beautiful game (for now!) Img_2420

I was hoping to play at this table but the resin hockey sticks are too fragile and I broke one in the first game. Too bad, but I love this table that asked me hours of work and is very decorative.

2My most beautiful game (for now!) Empty Re: My most beautiful game (for now!) October 14th 2019, 4:23 am

Gustaf Hermansson

Wow, amazing work! Well done 👍

3My most beautiful game (for now!) Empty Re: My most beautiful game (for now!) October 14th 2019, 4:24 am

Gustaf Hermansson

Table Jockey...
Haha, sounds interesting 🤣

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]